Unlike data integration, which is a broader practice of combining data from different sources into a single, unified view or location such as a data warehouse, application integration connects different applications. This allows them to work together and share information among themselves, often in real time or near-real time.
InterWeave Smart Solutions
The Financial Services Cloud
CRM Cloud Solutions can work seamlessly with many of the cloud-based and enterprise business applications you already use.
MS Dynamics Integration
The Payment Processing Cloud
Payment and Subscription billing and management, payment and revenue recognition. Real-time, Scheduled and Recurring Payment and Subscription Management.
Payment and Subscription Billing Made Easy
InterWeave simplifies Payment and Subscription billing and management, automating recurring invoicing, payments and revenue recognition while streamlining customer revenue management..
- Real-time, Scheduled and Recurring Payments and Subscription Management Payments with hosted, self-service Customer Portal integrated in and with your CRM Users.
- Your CRM Analytics and Dashboards updated in real-time.
- Automated Invoicing in your CRM Users or Financial Application, seamlessly integrating and in real-time.
Integration with over 48 Merchant Service Providers and counting
Connecting a CRM application or Web site to the payment processing networks is exceptionally difficult and typically beyond the expertise and technical resources of most online customers. Instead, customers can easily integrate the InterWeave SmartPayment Gateway with their application and connect with payment processors like:
- First Data, Authorize.net, Intuit, PayPal, Moneris, Chase Payment Tech and 40 more.
- Types or Payments Processed ACH Credit Transfers Allpay Banccontact Giropay P24 SofORT ACH Debits WeChat Pay EPS IDEAL SEP Direct Debit and more…
Seamless integration with the Customer Payment Portal
The InterWeave Customer Payment Portal provides a secure environment, with seamless integration between our customers CRM and their Merchant Service Providers; allowing real-time ACH/Credit Card Payments integrated with their Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and Products—and then with their Financial Applications.
- Enables small businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations to accept online payments or donations.
- Provides a secure, hosted payment acceptance portal that can be custom-branded for any of your small business or nonprofit customers.
- Requires a minimal amount of technical setup to link from an existing Web site.
Connect your cloud with applications, data, enterprise solutions and other clouds to create your hybrid cloud environment. As cloud-base, subscription-based solutions continue to evolve.
The Innovation and Freedom of Multi-Cloud Integration, with the Simplicity of One Vendor
A unique multi-cloud strategy involves using one cloud vendor
- to integrate a hosts organization’s data, applications, or infrastructure into a single environment.
- InterWeave takes this to the next level, by integrating multiple cloud computing platforms and presents them as a single unified architecture.
- InterWeave supports public, private, and hybrid clouds or a combination of these in order to meet specific workload requirements for our customers.
Difference between Single Cloud, Multi-Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud
Send super personalized, responsive, and fully informative.
- Hybrid cloud refers to the use of one or more public cloud platforms, working in conjunction.
- For a cloud architecture to be hybrid, these different cloud environments need to be tightly interconnected, working as one combined infrastructure, unlike a multi-cloud strategy where admins have to manage each cloud environment separatel
Benefits of Multi-Cloud Computing
Respond to customer behavior and boost calls to action.
- Flexibility No business stays the same year after year. As they evolve, they need their cloud solution to grow with them.
- Scalability Salability is a significant benefit of cloud technology.
- Risk Mitigation All vendors have multiple data centers within each geographic region where they host your infrastructure.
Get in Touch
You can ask questions about how our SmartSolutions Consulting can best serve your needs.